August 9, 2019
Through its Services, The Inner Dancer LLC and its authorized agents, employees and assignees may photograph, videotape, audio record, televise, duplicate, and/or transfer to any present or future technology, your likeness, and you agree that The Inner Dancer LLC, its authorized agents, employees and assignees may use the photographs, videotapes, written reviews and/or audio recordings prepared to reproduce, exhibit, publish, or distribute in such a manner as it deems deem fit. No compensation will be paid for this use. You also waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs or electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to you or unknown. You also hereby release The Inner Dancer LLC and its agents, employees and assignees from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with the above.
What Type of Information does The Inner Dancer Collect?
Personal Information that may be collected by The Inner Dancer may include:
- Name, postal address, phone number, and e-mail address
- If you elect to provide – Birthday and Anniversary dates
- If you buy goods or service at our studio or through our website – what you buy, where you buy, how frequently you buy
- If using a mobile device – information such as your device ID and your location may be collected
- If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways – demographics information and information about subjects that may interest you
- To allow “Like” buttons and “Share” buttons to work
- To collect information about your browsing habits and share it with other websites so they can display advertising that is more relevant to you
Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. We may also use Local Shared Objects (Flash cookies).
You can usually choose to set your browser to warn you when a cookie is being sent or to remove or reject cookies. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, it may affect many features or services on our Site.
The Inner Dancer may also collect aggregated data or anonymous data that does not directly identify you.
We may combine information we collect about you with information we receive from third parties.
How Does The Inner Dancer Use Information About You?
The Inner Dancer may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Site or with our Services. For example, we may use information about you to:
- Process and manage your purchase and use of The Inner Dancer products and services, including your accounts and program participation.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our Site, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other Site activities.
- Create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through our programs.
- Communicate with you about your orders or purchases, your services, accounts and program participation, a contest or sweepstakes you have entered, and your requests for information.
- Communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers.
Does The Inner Dancer Share Personal Information with Third Parties?
The Inner Dancer shares your personal information in limited ways.
- We may share personal information about you with others with your consent.
- We may also share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as credit card processors, mailing houses or website hosts) and that help us market our products and services (such as email vendors). These companies may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
- If you participate in any blog or other online forum on our Site, any personal information that you post on our Site may be shared with other forum participants and Site visitors.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, The Inner Dancer may disclose personal information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
We may also share aggregated or anonymous information that does not directly identify you.
What Choices Does The Inner Dancer Offer About Personal Information?
The Inner Dancer offers choices for you to request to update or change your personal information and how we communicate with you. Here are some of the ways you can request changes:
- Follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails we send you.
If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you non-promotional communications such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
How is Personal Information Secured?
The Inner Dancer takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy.
The Inner Dancer can be contacted online, at 520.481.1983 or by postal mail at The Inner Dancer, P.O. Box 80887, Phoenix, AZ 85060.